Sharp pain in chest while walking, coronary stents in arteries, medication for BP, heart problems ?

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 11 hours later

The repeated feeling of pain at the same point makes me suspicious of transient ischaemic problems in the heart muscle.

This needs a thorough cardiac work-up including ECG and Stress ECG which do not cost you more but give the information needed to evaluate your condition. For that you will have to take the services of a hospital.

High blood pressure and high cholesterol are the major factors causing such problems. Do not delay further in investigations and till then avoid the heavy work.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.