Sharp lower abdominal pain. Getting nauseous with breathing difficulty. Took advil. Any relief?

Hi I am XXXXXX. I'm a couple of minutes ago I was hit with this incredible pain in the lower abdomen, it was so bad that I almost doubled over. Then quickly after I started to get labored breath, and nausea. I couldn't stand because the pain, it was like a five cramps happening at the same time. Couple minutes later after I took advil the pain lessened and became a doll ache centered in the lower abdomen. However the nausea hasn't lessened and I still am light headed and am breathing hard.I'm not on my period, but I have irregular period and my last one was in end of January. Right now I put a heating on my stomach and feels better but it wasn't completely gone away.I've never had any cramp or stomach pain like this before
Posted Tue, 16 Apr 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 1 hour later

Thanks for sharing concern.

I think you should visit a doctor.

The intensity of pain that you had suggests that some medical attention is needed.

The possible reasons could be:
>Infection lower abdomen: could be in intestine or pelvic organs like ovary, tubes or uterus it self.
>Stone disease: stone in urinary tract
>Some digestive issues
>Infection in urinary bladder

Take light diet, drink more of liquids.

Take proper rest.

Visit your doctor.

I hope this helps.