Sexual intercourse, bleeding from vagina, fever, nausea. Pregnancy chances ?

General Surgeon
Question
Hi this is nik here i had sex with my girlfriend 2 times.Both the times she bleeded and due to fear she even got fever.Is there any problem with that will she become pregnant and does this cause any problem further.
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Follow-up: Sexual intercourse, bleeding from vagina, fever, nausea. Pregnancy chances ? 3 minutes later
Hi Doctor,
My girlfriend looks normal but suddenly she vomits a lot and becomes weak.Even she has seen many doctors but still as they say that she does not have any problem with health.If her health is fine why she is vomitting and becoming weak

Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 17 minutes later

Painful sex & bleeding during sex has caused a fear psychosis in her ,that appear to be the cause of her feeling weak & vomiting.Such kind of presentation is very common in first timers.Is too early and too difficult to say she will become pregnant or not ,until her periods come .As she is now feeling better & consulted doctors ,so there is nothing to worry.Vomiting & weakness can be due to other reasons also like gastritis which in turn could be due to stress she is in .Wait & watch is the best policy in your case.There should not be any problem as for as I think.Do assure her the same and destress her.

Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, Wish her Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery.