Sex duration is too low. How to improve it?

hi doctor
my age is 29 sex duration is to low.
Posted Sat, 5 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Pefrom Kegel exercises

Detailed Answer:

I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of Men's Health, working with an experienced Sexologist. I answer on his behalf.

Premature ejaculation is very common problem in young adults, most of the times the cause could be psychological which will get corrected over time without needing any intervention.

Such defects can be overcome by simple techniques like Kegel exercises which help to have control over ejaculation voluntarily.

Kegels are easy to do, once you know which muscles to target. One of the easiest ways to locate your muscles is during urination. Here’s how:

Halfway through urination, try to stop or slow down the flow of urine. Don’t tense the muscles in your buttocks, legs, or abdomen, and don’t hold your breath. When you can slow or stop the flow of urine, you’ve successfully located these muscles.

Contract these muscles for a slow count of five.
Release the muscles to a slow count of five.
Repeat 10 times.
Do a set of 10 Kegels daily, three times a day.

Hope, I answered your query.

Follow-up: Sex duration is too low. How to improve it? 2 days later
for how many days i have to do that exercise.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
As long as you wish

Detailed Answer:

These exercises are good and can be performed as long as one is comfortable.