Sex after a long time, sensation of sperm in penis, no burning during urination. STD or condom irritation?

Urologist
Question
I had sex a week ago, and wore a condom for the first time in many years. Since then I have felt a sensation inside my penis, as if something is moving around inside (possibly sperm?). I get it a few times a day for about 5-10 minutes at a time. It's very subtle and not painful, but enough to be noticable with a slight discomfort as if something is going on inside the penis that hasn't been normal. When I pee ..I really haven't had any unusual sensations or pain/no burning...it's been normal. Also since then, I have had no sexual desire whatsover, and have not had any further ejaculations since the sex. I'm concerned that it may be a pre-curser to a std/or hiv - since the partner - probably is in a high risk group. Or perhaps it's a side effect/irritation of using the condom? I have felt healthy otherwise, no sickness, energy level normal.
XXXXXXX
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 7 hours later
Hello.

The symptoms you are experiencing are unlikely to be due to condom. Condom usually causes allergy and all the symptoms are usually on the external surface of penis.

The symptoms you are experiencing are XXXXXXX and it is quite possible that you have acquired some infection while having intercourse.

It is highly desirable that you see urologist at the earliest, get yourself investigated and treated accordingly.

Hope, this answers your query. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.

Regards.