Ask a Urologist   »  

Severe stomach pain due to kidney stones. Should I avoid having sex?

I was under severe stomach pain. left side stomach and pain was back side also. I came to know that i have kidney stone. This is my second stone in five years. My stone not yet come out. I am newly married. Should i avoid intercourse till stone come
out? Please advise
Posted Mon, 18 Nov 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir ,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that kidney stones are not a contraindication for having intercourse and possibly no relation exists between them . You can carry out your all activities of your daily life as it suits you .

Dr. Shruti