Severe sternum pain,dizziness,sweating,chills

sternum pain very severe , dizziness, sweats chills , 28 year old female
no health issues restricted movement.
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 14 minutes later

First of all, a physical examination is essential to diagnose the condition and to suggest complete treatment.

There could be several possible reasons for this,the common ones are
1. This could be associated with rise in blood pressure
2. Some sprain to the muscles.
3. Anxiety
4. Inflammatory condition secondary to infection
5. Very, very rarely cardiac conditions also needs to be ruled out here

Please measure your pulse, blood pressure and temperature if you have the facility at home. A phscical evaluation may be done accordingly.

It is better that you consult your physician and get properly examined.After examination you may be advised EKG,X XXXXXXX of chest as per need.

Take analgesic and antacid tablets that you have with your for temporary relief. Immediate medical attention is better. Hence I think you should go to ER if your doctor is not available at this moment.

I hope this guides you properly. If you have any more queries to ask, please feel free to ask I will be glad to answer it.

Best wishes