Severe pain when moving because of sore pain in left chest and having thrush also. Is this related?

i have a very sore pain in my left chest. i do heavy work but this is pretty much unexplained pain. its been a week and getting worse.only when i move. i have bought muscle spray but its not helping. i also think i have caught thrush off my new girlfriend. the over the counter cream seems to be working. is ithis realated i dont know.
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Take over the counter pain relievers

Detailed Answer:

As you describe the pain it seems to be muscular in origin. I suggest oral pain relievers at this time. Muscle spray do not work. The pain relievers like ADVIL or MOTRIN can be tried thrice a day for three days after meal.

Where do you have the thrush? The thrush and the left sided pain does not seem to be related.

Thank you.
Follow-up: Severe pain when moving because of sore pain in left chest and having thrush also. Is this related? 16 minutes later
the thrush is on my penis but is nearly gone...well im just worried it has some thing to do with my lungs or heart, as when i massage my muscle i feel normal just when bending or using my left arm it hurts really bad.
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Thrush on the penis is unrelated to the chest pain. Do as I suggested for the pain. It could be costochondral pain which is common.