Severe pain in arm, back, chest and neck with breathing difficulty. How to cure this?

i have severe pain i have a pain in my left arm at the top of it and it is extremely sore to touch and i can feel a lump and the pain is also radiating into my upper back chest area which is spreading straight across my back and the pain is also going into my neck on both left and right side at what i think is the carotoid artery area and i am finding it difficult to breath and the pain feels like it is moving like the waves in the sea and my neck is stiff
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 19 minutes later

Thanks for the query,
I have noted your complaints,
I feel that the cause of the pain in you is mostly a mechanical one, and it will improve with rest and simple analgesics. One remote possibility of a brachial plexus (group of nerves) problem cannot be excluded based upon the data that you have provided.

So, please take rest and simple analgesics and wait for few days. If it doesnot improve , get examined and evaluated by a neurologist who will guide you through clinical and lab investigations

I hope that i have clarified your query
Please get back to me in case you have any questions.

Best wishes