Severe heart palpitations, numbness in feet, fatigue, light headed. Why did it happen in a grocery store?
User rating for this question
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 7 hours later
Thanks for the query.
From what I understand the above mentioned symptoms appeared abruptly while you were at the grocery store. These are suggestive of presyncope / hypoglycemia.
It would be extremely useful if you can share with me the events occurred preceding the attack.
You can also provide me the below details:
1. Did you pause out or feel like passing out?
2. Any history of similar symptoms in the past?
3. Any history of diabetes or heart ailments?
4. Specify if you are on any regular medications?
I would be in a better position to address your issue upon receiving these details.
Awaiting your response
People also viewed
- My left nut moves a lot
- Heart palpitations and a numb lips
- Stomach feels sore and swollen
- Heart palpitations and numbness feet
- Large lipoma left scapular
- Tingling left leg and testicle
- I feel sick whenever i walk
- Heart palpitations face numbness
- Feel sick in warm rooms
- Why my sole feel warm
- Heart palpitations and numbness
- Heart palpitations numbness in hands and feet
- I feel my tongue very sour
- Lower left lip twitching
- Vagina lips shooting pain on left side