Severe diarrhea, kidney and chest pain, body soreness. Cause and remedy?

Hi, Im a 45 year old male , decent shape. I love to exercise but I havnt been able to as much recently.I have been working a tremendous amount of hours(60 12hr nights in a row). anyway, for the last several years I find it very difficult to get "up and at em".Severe lack of energy-motivation, can't sleep, kinda more emotional, less muscle tone. I think I may be anemic. Have been more sick than usual. Anyway, for the last several days I have been having severe diarreah,kidney pain,chest hurts and my whole body is sore. I know that this a lot to take in, and I promise I'M not a hypochrondiac. Yoused to rarely get sick.. Thanks XXXXXX
Posted Mon, 3 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 1 hour later

Thanks for asking.

There can be multiple possibilities in your case:

Thyroid Disorders
Mood disturbances
Work exhaustion

As you can see, there can be multiple reasons for your problem as the symptoms are quite vague. And they do not point towards a simple straight forward diagnosis.

Please consult your doctor. You probably need to go for complete blood count, sugar levels, thyroid function tests, ESR, and other specific investigations, if indicated in physical examination. Most of the above said conditions needs to be ruled out by examination and investigations.

I hope I have answered your query, I am available for follow up questions if needed.