Severe constipation, bloating, headaches. CT scan showed enlarge uterus. Adviced for removal of hemaroids?

i have been going to my gp for many years and asked him i have severe constipation and he has been telling me to eat more fibre food and everytime i eat all the fibre food i get more constipated and bloated so for me to get some releif i was drinking some chinese herbal diet tea and it makes me go to the toilet without pushing cause i get a really bad headache if i dont go to the toilet. i end up seeing a cynocologist so i had to have a curety and those key hole operation to check if everything is alright but still didnt find anything wrong so recently i went back to my gp and explain that my constipation is getting worse and also the bloating and i felt like there is something growing inside me cause my tummy is getting bigger and i feel very sore so i was sent to see a gastrology which he send me to do a ct scan and found out that i have enlarge uterus about 11cm and also i need an operation to remove the hemaroids now i have to go back to the gp so he can sent me to a cynacologist about my enlarge uterus and i am awaiting to operate on the hemaroids please tell me is this uterus needs to be removed or what is going to happen cause its giving me a lot of discomfort
Posted Thu, 16 May 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Abhijit Deshmukh 5 hours later

Possibly your bloat is related to constipation and has got nothing to do with your 11 cm uterus. But we need to be sure that there is no tumor or any lesion in uterus or if you have any menstrual problem.

Worthwhile getting an second opinion of a gastroenterologist and gynecologist along with a thyroid test (causes constipation) and colonoscopy.

Hope this answers your query.

Wish you a speedy recovery.