Severe back pain and headache. Can Endone be used with Ibuprofen?

Is it safe to take endone and ibobrufen / nurofen at the same time?
I have shocking lower back pain and a raging headache.
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Radhika 21 minutes later

You have pain in lower back and headache.

ENDONE belongs to a group of medicines called narcotic analgesics. They are used to relieve pain. There is no particular drug they should not be used with, but they should be avoided with other medicines used to help with sleeping, blood pressure lowering medicines, medicines used to treat depression. It is used to treat pain, stomach cramps or spasms.

Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual cramps, or minor injury. Ibubrufen should not be used with Aspirin, there is no interaction with Endone, but it is better if you give few hours gap between taking these two.

I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.