Severe back ache. MRI showed weak bone in spine. Taken pain killers. Breastfeeding. Cause for pain?

i have a severe back ache recent MRI test i have been disgnoised with weak bone between L6-L7 ....i really dont get time for exercise and somehow just too uncomfirtable with current continous pain i have ...sleepless ngihts, loads of pain killers and feeding posture...

My baby is 11 months old and i am still feeding her that a cause of my pain ?
what else can prevent this..please help
Posted Tue, 6 Aug 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 13 hours later

Yes, feeding posture could be one cause for such continuous pain in the spine.

Do wear a Lumbosacral belt and take calcium supplements. Both the remedies would help you get rid of the pain and also prevent such pains in the future.

For temporary pain relief you can apply Diclofenac gel over the affected part.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.