Server pain in henrina removal area and torsion of testicles. Having swelling and pain in testicles. Help?

Experiencing server pain in area of henrina removal in male area also torsion of testicles. I have been to 6 urology doctors, no one has been able to help me. My testicles swell and my pain is getting much worst. Can someone please help me. I am willing to have surgery to get rid of this pain. I can do very little physical work or activity..
Please email me back. XXXXXXX Haydel email YYYY@YYYY I live in Thibodaux, Louisiana 0000 Please can you refer a general surgeon or doctor in Louisiana who is willing to help me. I am a medicaid individual.
Posted Thu, 12 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. David Okia 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Call the emmergency room

Detailed Answer:

There 2 possibilities first you might be having testicular torsion, second obstructed hernia .
Both of these condition need emergency help, mean while take some pain killers as you wait for the ambulance. I usually give intramuscular diclofenac for pain before you reach hospital.

Both conditions can be surgically corrected based on my experience and you will be okey. call ambulance now they will respond.

Hope I answered your question. Will be happy to help you if you have other questions.