Sensitivity to spicy food, stiffness in jaws and throat, hyperactive, bleeding gums when brushing. Help

Dear sir from past 6 months, i experiences many changes in my body which are as follow :
1. mouth become sensitive to spicy food,i drinking soft drink (coca cola) i experienced burning sensation inside mouth.2.I feel stiffness in my jaws and throat,slight change in voice i observed,3.less attentive,more hyperactive, feeling drowsiness,sometimes suddenly feeling very weak.4. problem in gum also,bleeding during teeth brush.5.infection in penis,i take norflox but it come again after 2-3 days,i consult doctor he give me some medicine and advice me to take blood test,burning sensation is not there after taking medicine but still some white stuff i found around my foreskin.I go for test i found there is increase in my sugar age is around 34 i am single family is planning for my marriage.i am sending my test report with this query. Thankyou.
Posted Sun, 23 Sep 2012 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Amit Rajput 3 hours later

Going by your reports, you have diabetes. Your fasting glucose seems to be quite high. I am assuming your post meal glucose levels should also be high.

The symptoms you have listed are secondary to diabetes. They should settle once the blood sugars are under control. The infection on penis seems to be fungal, rather than bacterial. Norflox won't work for long term. You need good glucose control and antifungal medicines, under your physician's guidance for long term management.

Apart from mild elevation in liver enzymes and raised sugars, rest of the reports are normal. You must cut down upon oily food consumption and avoid alcohol. Daily walking, jogging or swimming should be a routine hobby rather than a compulsion.

You clearly need medicines. Your symptoms will settle under the appropriate guidance of good physician. Type 2 diabetes age is decreasing, and it’s not uncommon these days to see a diabetic in his thirties.

Diabetes should not hamper your married life if the sugars are under control. Wish you all the best.

You need to get yourself evaluated by your physician for diabetes and appropriate prescription of medicines.

Hope I have answered your queries. I will be available for the follow-up queries, if any.