Sensitive nipples, pimples, periods due. on lyrica 300 for seizures. craniotomy surgery for removing mengionoma. negative pregnancy tests. Chances of pregnancy ?

sensitive nipples, pimple on mid chin, tired and period is due in 2days. pregnancy test yesterday was neg. my period came on 12 of sept. and 11th of august. could it be too early to test if i am pregnant. had craniotomy may 12 to remove mengionoma and take lyrica 300 mg daily for seizures
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 15 minutes later
Hello and thanks for your query.

I shall make an effort to provide you with good professional recommendations specific to your questions.

I understand you need help with your pregnancy test timing.

Yes, a positive pregnancy test after 15-20 days of due period date is would be suggestive of pregnancy. It is quite early to test for pregnancy.

So, I would advise you to check again if you miss this period, to see if it is positive for you.

You can check again in 1 or 2 weeks after your due date has passed.

Your antiseizure medication Pregebalin would not interfere with the test.

Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something useful to help you and I shall be glad to answer any further apprehensions.