Seminal fluid analysis done. What does the report say? Suggest any herbal pills for sperm if required

Infertility Specialist
my age is 26 male (married 3 yrs, trying for a baby,bt couldn't get result, please suggest any herbal pills for my sperm if required,i have done my wife's HSG and lapsoscopy both tubes are open in laproscopy..
blood group.- b+
rh factor-positive
rpr-non reactive

seminal fluid analysis:

volume-2.0 ml
viscosity-liquified in 15 minutes
actively motile- 50%
sluggighly motile-10%
Total count- 128 Million/ml
morphology: ><
normal forms- 60%
abnormal forms-40%

hemoglobin- 10.7 Gms/dl
blood group- o+
rh factor - positive
rpr- non reactive
HBsAg - negative
Posted Thu, 30 Aug 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 12 minutes later

I read your query and I understand your concerns. Following is my advice:

1) Your sperm count and motility appear to be fine. I dont see any matter of concern. You dont need treatment.

2) It is good to know your wife's tubes are open.

3) Since you have not conceived even after 3 years of trying naturally, I advice you to go for follicular growth scan (FGS) and IUI ( Intra uterine Insemination) where your sperms are cleaned and inserted into your wife's uterus.

4) You try this method under guidance of infertility specialist. They will expalin the details

5) If you dont conceive by IUI, next method would be IVF ( test tube baby)

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.
Follow-up: Seminal fluid analysis done. What does the report say? Suggest any herbal pills for sperm if required 36 minutes later
may there be any reason with our sex positions,because every time when
during intercourse, most of sperm fell out of vagina. a cant's understand is this normal or abnormal, approx we make sexual relationship everyday..
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Hi, some portion of semen comes out in many persons. It is normal. My advice would be : 1) let wife stay lied down after sex for half an hour. Preferably let there be pillow underneath. 2) your wife should not wash off immediately after sex as it removes all sperms. Wait for 30 min. 3) But this may not be cause of infertility. Please follow above advice. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol