Semen mingled with urine, tired, leg pain. Used to masturbate. Does this cause infertility and how to control it?

Dermatologist
Question
dear sir, im 22 yrs old for past four i have a masturbated thrice in a week and i have i have stopped three months before but now i saw that sperm also mingle with urine and come out on some occations after that i feel very tired and two legs are painning....is this cause any infertility and how to control it and what treatment should i take..
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 7 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX

Thanks for putting up your query.

I understand your problem and want to assure you that you will be alright.

Masturbation is a very normal and all of teenagers go through this phase in some time of their life. In one national study, 95% of males and 89% of females reported that they have masturbated.

It is normal phenomenon and does not result in infertility. It does not result in any long term damage. However masturbation can result in tiredness immediately after the act. You may also feel pain in knee joints after the act. It’s mostly due to the position acquired in masturbation.

My request to you would be.
-Don't masturbate routinely. Do it only when you are sexually excited.
-Take up some hobby; do routine exercise; join a gym if you can.
-Keep good diet. Take one fruit per day. Take lots of fluids.
-Deviate your attention towards studies stay away from porn and other stuff which will make you masturbate.
-Just don't get addicted to it. Don't make it habit. Masturbate only when you are sexually excited.
- Never feel guilty about masturbation as it is normal
-Develop friendships, never be alone. As loneliness fosters masturbation, be in good friends company.
-As you are not suffering from any DISEASE there is NO TREATMENT to it.

Hope this helps. If you need any further help please let me know. I will be available for follow up.

Dr. Sudarshan

Follow-up: Semen mingled with urine, tired, leg pain. Used to masturbate. Does this cause infertility and how to control it? 6 hours later
dear sir., ok sir definitely i will follow up your thoughts sir but i have have stopped completely before three months itself sir ...but i have this habbit of five years so still i dont want to take any treatment...just to follow your thoughts sir..it will keep my health to original condition...i have searched in net that whether it is right to take NF cure capsules for this type of semen leakege ...sir in some occations only sperm is coming out in urine sir so kindly please reply me sir....

Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 14 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing back.

NF cure capsule are natural health supplement for nocturnal emission. They are said to be efficient when taken for 2 - 3 months. But these are ayurvedic products and I would be unable to comment on their efficacy.

I would suggest that you take a balanced diet. You can take also take a multivitamin supplement. I would suggest you stop worrying. The problem would get better on its own. It cannot and will not cause weakness or infertility.
Just build up your stamina and physical health by following a regular exercise program and everything else would be alright.

Dr Sudarshan

Follow-up: Semen mingled with urine, tired, leg pain. Used to masturbate. Does this cause infertility and how to control it? 7 hours later
thank u sir.. for your suggessions sir ...what food and excersice should i take to improve my stamina and strengh sir.............

Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 4 hours later
Hi dear,

Spinach is a potent source of magnesium, which helps dilate blood vessels, according to Japanese researchers.Better blood flow to the genitals, as you've learned, creates greater arousal for men and women.

Spinach and other XXXXXXX vegetables like broccoli, Brussels sprouts, XXXXXXX cabbage, and soya are also good sources of our favorite sex nutrient—folate.

Antioxidants like XXXXXXX tea ,vit c ,other fruits are good for sexual health.

Exercises like cardio and abdominal muscles building are helpful.
Stamina building with running ,jogging , swimming are helpful.

Best of luck.

Dr Sudarshan