Semen leakage problem cured after taking zedplus. Now facing it while taking spicy food. Infertility?

Ayurveda Specialist
dear sir,
im XXXXXX from chennai, i have a problem of semens leakage after urination before six months i have consult a doctor , he prescribed me a medicine of zedplus and chromplorine for 1 month, but now there is no problem now , only when i take spicy food there is a semens leakage not regularly but some times. now im going to get married when i spoke to my gf through phone i feel some what gel like fluid is coming without erection. is this a problem .,is this cause infertility please give me the advice sir...but over all i feel good men
Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 4 hours later

Welcome to Healthcare magic...

As per your query details..

1. You have been cured of the semen leakage problem. But, you are facing it while taking spicy food. I would like to advise you to avoid taking spicy food or take in little quantity; and must take milk at bed time especially on that day.

2. You asked that whenever you are talking with your girlfriend; you get a fluid coming out from your penis. Actually it’s a normal thing which is a part of the reproductive system functioning. Whenever a male gets erection or arousal, the fluid which is coming for making the urinary tract alkaline and it’s also useful to make lubrication while intercourse.

So that, there is no relation with infertility with the gel like fluid.

3. In reference of your fertility doubt; you can make sure yourself by performing pathology laboratory and if you get the report normal; then you do not have to worry as you are efficient for being father or not. If report is lower than normal; you can get cured with Ayurveda Treatment too.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Follow-up: Semen leakage problem cured after taking zedplus. Now facing it while taking spicy food. Infertility? 38 hours later
dear sir my hands are shivering at morning before break fast what is the reason for that ., what type of treatment should i take to overcome it what is the reason for that.,before 15 months ago i use to masturbate but i have quit before 15 month itself, this habbit started at the age of 18 ,im over anxious about the sexual feeling ., when ever i thought about it erection is high but not a premature ejaculation only a gel liquid is coming out., is this a problem or just normal feeling ., what need to be done for that..please give me a advice
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 9 hours later

As per your follow up query,

1. Hand shivering before breakfast shows weakness and low immunity and lower nutritional level.

And also you had habit of masturbation in past.

To cure the problem and to protect your sexual life you should have to start the following medicines which can satisfy you in both ways.

Please start the following Ayurveda medicines for at least 4-5 months..

1. Tab Fortage (Alarsin) 2 tabs twice a day

2. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXX ras 1 tab with milk twice a day

3. Ashwagandharishtam 10 ml twice a day after meal

4. Shatavaryadi churnam 2 gram with mil twice a day.

Follow-up: Semen leakage problem cured after taking zedplus. Now facing it while taking spicy food. Infertility? 21 minutes later
dear sir., i have started to take nf cure and nf cure capsules daily a day in morning and night .,i started to take this today only .. is this enough sir or i have to take that you have cure and shilajit is enough
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 3 hours later
Hi again,

Nf cure and nf shilajit is not a full nutritional combination. Its commercial and patent medicine.
I have recommended classical medicines and combination of these classical medicine will work better.
Although you can finish the purchased nf cure with advised medicines.

Dr. Nikul Patel