Semen discharge while urination. Any problem in married life?

Whenever i go to urine i am noticing the semen in urine i have not released sperms. Will this effect in any way for my future. I have not had intercourse with anyone till now. I am very worried now i want to get married will this problem affect in any ways.Please suggest solution for this.
Posted Wed, 9 Jan 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 2 hours later
Dear Sir,

The testes produce sperms and the body has to expel them in some form at least every two weeks.

The different ways of expelling them are intercourse, nightfall or masturbation. There is nothing wrong in any of the ways.

When nightfall happens most of the times the semen comes out and spoils the clothes. However, at times the semen instead of coming out goes back into the bladder. This semen gets passed out with urine.

As explained, there is nothing wrong with passing semen in the urine and it shall not affect your married life in any way.

All the best.

Rajiv Goel
Follow-up: Semen discharge while urination. Any problem in married life? 21 hours later
Thank you for clarification. Is there any exercise or anything which i can to improve the sperm count.
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 3 hours later

You need to have semen analysis done first and find out if you have any abnormality.

Rajiv Goel