Semen comes out quickly during ejaculation. Taking Viagra before sex. Can lead premature ejaculation?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Dec 2014
Dec 2014

Psychiatrist
Question
hi i am 18 year old and
My Semen Jumps out very quickly whenever I masturbate or have sex .
Are there any medicine by which i can improve my time up to 10 to 15 minutes
please do let me know

and also can i take viagra medicine before having sex with my partner i am 18 year old ..

i am also doing mastrubate from last 4-5 year regularly 2-3 time in a day ..
i am afraid that this can lead premature ajaculation so please tell me what should i do?
Posted Wed, 25 Sep 2013 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Welcome to XXXXXXX

Early ejaculation or ejaculation before the time desired is a common problem. Premature ejaculation can occur due to a lot of reasons, anxiety is one of them. A lot of hormonal and environmental factors also contribute to this.
First thing that should be done is to do relaxation exercises. This will ameliorate the anxiety and will help to delay ejeculation.
Second thing that should be done is to divert attention while having sexual intercourse.
Medicines like SSRI are very beneficial in pre mature ejaculation. Dapoxetine is a newer medicine that is used and is devoid of side effects.

Hope I cleared your doubt, if you have more questions you can ask again.

Thanks

Follow-up: Semen comes out quickly during ejaculation. Taking Viagra before sex. Can lead premature ejaculation? 7 minutes later
what is relaxation exercises ??

and can i take viagra before having sex ?

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 44 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Relaxation Exercises

Detailed Answer:
Hello again

Relaxation exercises are the exercises that are used in case of anxiety. Breathing exercises, progressive muscle relaxation techniques are common relaxation exercises. To learn these you should take help of a psychologist.
Pranayam, yoga are other options.

Viagra or sildenafil can be used in case of poor erection but the drug cant be sued for pre mature ejaculation.

Thanks