Semen comes out during straining for stool. Is this serious?

semen comes out when I strain much in toilet. Is it any thing serious ?
Posted Thu, 2 May 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 2 minutes later
Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query.
I would glad if you could provide me with some more details to help you in a better way:
1) Do you masturbate any time?If yes how frequently?

2) Do you have sex anytime. if yes how frequently?

Hope to hear from you soon.
Dr. Srikanth Reddy
Follow-up: Semen comes out during straining for stool. Is this serious? 2 minutes later
I was doing frequent masturbation previously (2/3 times a day). Now I am doing it once in a day. But sometime I also stop it. There is no such regular routine of it sir.
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 8 minutes later
Semen is continuously produced in our body. It comes out when we have sex or masturbate. If we dont do either or if the production is more than we are bringing it out, its natural for it to overflow. Overflow is the most common during straining for stool.
Its very natural and not at all a matter of concern. it just suggests that semen is being properly produced in the body.
Its not any illness and hence no treatment is required.
It may stop in future when you have regular sexual contact.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you can close the discussion and rate the answer accordingly.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.