Semen analysis, vol 2 ml, alkaline 9, motile 45%, sperm count 106 million, pus 6-8, few bacteria

Dear Sir/Madam, Today I have done my semen analysis test and herebelow is the description:- Volume:- 2.0 ml, PH: alkaline(9.0) Colour: pearly white, Liquefaction <30 min, Morphology Normal: 70%, Motile: 45% (active 15%, Sluggish 30%) Non Motile: 55%, Total Sperm count: 106 million/ml, Pus 6-8/hf, RBCs 1-2/hpf, Bacteria: few. please update me if the report is good or not
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later

Thanks for your query,

The semen analysis report mentioned above is absolutely normal.There will be no fertility issues faced with the above values.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.