Semen analysis report showing sperm count, motility, volume and liquefaction time. Changes of pregnancy ?

I want to describe my semen analyis
PH 7.6

Sperm count 34million/ml
Motility during first hour:
Rapid 30%
Slow 10%
Non 15%
Immotile sperms 45%

Normal spermatozoa 65%
Abnormal spermatozoa 35%
Leukocytes 2-3

Is that normal?
Can this percentage make pregnency?
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
For analysis of semen the sample should be fresh after sexual abstinence of 2 to 4 days to give accurate results.

1. The normal volume of semen is more than 1 ml.
2. The liquefaction of the semen should occur in 10 to 30 minutes.
3. pH should be alkaline(between 7.2 and 7.8).
4. Sperm count is the total number of sperms in a sample and should not be less than 10 million.
5. Motility is the movement of the sperms and in sample at least 50% of the sperms should be motile from which at least 20% of the sperms should progress rapidly.
6. Pus cells can vary and 5 or 6 are normal in a sample.

Now analysing your report:- "Your report is almost normal and reproductive capability is present". With these counts you should be able to father a child.
Consider visiting an Infertility Specialist for thorough evaluation.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.