Semen analysis report, recurrent miscarriages. Should we get worried?

My husband's semen analysis result is: 70% dead 20% weak 10% active and I had two missed abortion in week 12. Should we be worried?
Posted Sun, 10 Jun 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 13 hours later
salam walekum

There is no reason to be worried on these findings.

What is more important is sperm morphology. If the abnormal forms are
more than 70% its a problem.

After 2 miscarriages you still have good chances of pregnancy.

Please send a complete semen exam and a complete history for better reply

Dr.Chetna Jain
Follow-up: Semen analysis report, recurrent miscarriages. Should we get worried? 41 hours later
Salaam alaikom,

I have just uploaded the report.

I was pregnant two times, and each time everything seems normal and the size of the baby is also normal, we heard the baby's heart beat twice in weeks 8 and again in week 10 but when we go back to the doctor in week 12 the heart beat has stopped since week 10 and the size of the baby has shrinked to the size of a baby in week 10. We have done chromosomes test my husband and I and a DNA test for myself but the results are not out yet. I have also done the anti-bodies test and one report is normal alhamdulila and the other is not out yet.

I had D & C in Sept 2011 and again in April 9. I seem to be pregnant just fine but the problem is the baby does not live in my body for some reason. Ive been married for 1 year and 5 months now. In my culture no intercourse before marriage so Ive been sexually active since I was married.

Is it safe to try again or should we just wait until all the results are out?

Thank you very much Doctor, we appreciate it.
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 29 hours later
You may get investigations on the line of recurrent miscarriage.
you have done chromosomal analysis.
You should do Tvs for Polycystic ovaries, HVS for bacterial vaginosis,
Antiphospholipid anticardiolipin antibodies and lupus anticoagulant
you shd also do thrombophilia screen
Follow-up: Semen analysis report, recurrent miscarriages. Should we get worried? 14 hours later
What about the seman analysis report I sent, how is the morphology? as u said thats whats important.

Kindly reply wih details, we are very worried
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 32 minutes later
In the attached report semen volume count and motility are all ow and abnormal forms are seen.
I suggest you do a detailed semen exam at an IVF lab for better information
You still are capable of producing normal children pl try again
Best wishes