Semen analysis, pus cells, non motile 60%, abnormal 40%, sperm count 110 million/ml

My Semen Analysis is as follow :
Volume 1.5 ml , Alkaline, viscous, liquefation time 30 mins ,Pus cells 10-15/HPF , RBCs Nil , Epithelial Cells Nil , Spermatogenic cells 2-3 HPF , Motility : - Progressive 30% - Non Progressive 10% - Non Motile 60% , Morphlogy : Normal 60% , Abnormal 40% Total Sperm Count 110.0 mill/cc
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 20 minutes later

From the semen analysis,I see that you have some infection probably due to prostatitis.Your sperm count is fine but the motility should be at least 60%.
This could be due to infection also.
I suggest that you see your doctor and get a course of antibiotics to treat the infection.Repeat the semen analysis after a month to note the difference.

Meanwhile,you need to eat a well balanced diet.Avoid smoking/alcohol/tight undergarments.

After the next report comes in,we can get a better idea whether the infection was the cause or not.
Further management will go from there.