Semen analysis done. What are the findings and chances to impregnate my wife?

Jul 2016

My husband and I are struggling with infertility. He just had a semen analysis on a military post and we just got the results and have no idea what to make of them. If I upload a copy of his semen analysis could you tell me what each line means?
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Based on the facts and report of semen analysis of your husband that you have posted it appears that he has hat is called as Oligiasthenozoospermia meaning thereby that the sperm count is less compounded with absence of active motile sperms...
He has undergone vasectomy and later on reversal of vasectomy.
Normally anti sperm antibodies are formed in body within six months of vasectomy.These antibodies kill the sperms.This may be a reason for his problem.
Please consult qualified-Infertility Specialist for detail evaluation .
He may have to undergo some tests like
1)Anti sperm antibody test
2Hormonal study.
3) Chromosomal study.
4) Sperm survival test etc.
Further treatment will depend upon the findings of these tests.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.