Semen analysis done. Is there any treatment to increase sperm count in ayurveda?

Ayurveda Specialist
Question
I HAVE ATTACHED MY SEIMEN EXAMINATION REPORT

KINDLY ADVISE THE TREATEMENT

I HAVE ALREADY TAKEN FOLLOWING MEDICINES UNDER SUPERVISION OF A UROLOGIST FOR ABOUT A MONTH

SIPHENE-M
ANDROGUARDIAN

I CAME TOKNOW THAT UNDER AURVEDA THERE IS A SURE TREATEMENT FOR INCREASING SPERM COUNTS
Posted Fri, 3 May 2013 in Ayurveda

Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 41 minutes later
Dear,
I have gone through your report.

The fact that calls for being established is whether you had this state of affairs previously also or it is the result of some disease or addiction etc.

There are some reported cases in which Mumps appeared in childhood and caused orchitis leading to azoospermia. Now even it is under discussion that excessive use of laptop on lap indirectly affects sperms. If these are right from birth then there are slightly less chances of cure.

It can also be due to side effect of some drugs.

As far as treatment is concerned, I would recommend you to have cap. addyzoa and musli pak and a glass of hot milk with dried dates boiled in it. Have this for at least a month and then get re examined.

Avoid any addiction or tension. Have balanced diet and morning walk, no anger.

No negativism, give your body positive signals with faith.

Wish you best of health.
Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul

Follow-up: Semen analysis done. Is there any treatment to increase sperm count in ayurveda? 3 hours later
thanks for the reply

1. i have already one issue aged 8 yrs

2.i had never been mumps/or any high fever ever,although i a am using laptop since last 2 yrs but at a distance and never on lap

3.i am not taking any medicine except (LORSAVE50) for BP HOWEVER NOT HYPER ,ALWAYS IN LIMIT 140-80/130-90

4.I WAS TAKING SALMON OMEGA CAPSULES ALSO ,AMWAY PRODUCT

4.CAN MASTURBATION LEAD TO LOW SPERM COUNT

Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 17 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

You are having son aged 8 years old, indicating that your problem is not from birth and it is the result of some disease that surfaced thereafter.

This is a very positive sign to be optimistic towards results.

It is good that you never had mumps and use laptop with due care.
The use of such drugs is not documented yet to cause azoospermia.

As far as mastrubation is concerned it is just another way to satisfy emotions and within normal limits it has no such effect that reduces sperms to such level.

I would recommend you to forget the past just start with medicines I prescribed and get a test after a month.

We will watch the progress.

Follow-up: Semen analysis done. Is there any treatment to increase sperm count in ayurveda? 2 hours later
THANKS AGAIN

YOU HAVE NOT ADVISED ME HOW AND WHEN TO TAKE MEDICINES

I MEAN TO SAY HOW MANY TIMES,BEFORE/AFTER MEAL ETC

ARE THESE MEDICINES READILY AVAILABLE OR ANY SUBSTITUTE IN CASE OF NON AVAILABILITY?

Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 20 hours later
Welcome dear

Take a glass of milk and to this add 2 dried dates after removing seed in it and boil it till half remains, with this you can take musli paak once a day preferably at bed time.
Cap addyzoa is to be taken three times a day.
These medicines will be available from any Ayurveda store or chemist who stores Ayurveda medicines.

Be happy and regular with your habits and live close to nature enjoy it and abide by natural laws.

God will bless you.