Semen analysis done. Can sucess be achieved for conception?

I am a 33years old man who had a semen analysis done. The reports showed - volume: 1.5 ml, pH – 9, morphology –WNL , liquefaction time - 19 min, reation -alkaline, total sperm count – 75 m/ml ,sperm motility-AC 50%,SL-20%,DD30%(motility has been interpreted as the percentage of sperms,showing actual progressive motion) epithalial cells-8-10,PUS cells-6-8,erythrocytes-nil,others-nil. is there any abnormality in it . We are trying for a baby for the last 6months and have had no success. Please advise.

Read more at: WWW.WWWW.WW
Posted Sun, 24 Jun 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 52 minutes later
Thanks for writing in.
I have read your report and the link that you have posted as well.
Your report is more or less normal except.
1 The pH of your semen is a bit high but it does not make any difference.
2.There are pus cells present indicates some infection.
I think such a problem should not be responsible for your wife being unable to conceive. I would suggest you see a general physician for the treatment of infection. The treatment would require antibiotics which are prescription drugs and cannot be provided on this forum.
With the treatment, there may not be any problem for infertility.
I advice to consult a gynecologist for examination of your wife so that a problem with your wife can be ruled out,
I hope I have answered your query.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.