Seizures. Taking keppra. Is taking minimal dose of jack3d safe?

Hi, I had a seizure once 5 years ago. I take a 750mg dose of Keppra every day, I havent had a seizure since. I just bought Jack3d, and I understand the risks of it on me, but I do not plan on taking anymore than the minimal dose that it recommends. Is this okay or no?
Posted Wed, 11 Jul 2012 in Epilepsy
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later

Jack3d contains a active ingredient called Schizandrol A which is an MOA (Monoamine oxidase ) enzyme inhibitor which is involved in excitation of many parts in nervous system and can be potentially XXXXXXX if used in people with history of seizure disorder.It stimulates the brain parts and can trigger a seizure episode.

I suggest you to not use it as it can trigger an episode on few days of use.Though it is 5 years since the last episode it cannot be considered long enough to be safe.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.