Seeing starburst in eye, have floaters, no lattice or retinal tear, eye fullness, pain. Am I serious?

I am seeing starburst in eye. I do have floater and checked with doctor but they said to ignore as I don't have any lattice or retinal tear. But for few months I am seeing halos of light and starbusrt or light coming to my from car head light, any filament bulb or like that. The light is scattered. Am I serious? I am feared of surgery. I am using Refresh tear drops and having ASTA gold vitamin. Please guide me. Sometimes I do have eye fullness and little pain. I do work for more that 8-10hours in PC. As i am into IT profession eyes are my part of it.
As per doctor my vision is 6/6 no history of glasses
AT 16 and 12
healed pehlbites tissue it is healed.
I have fundus photography.
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 14 hours later

Since you already had a fundus examination and no degeneration is seen, there does not seem to be a cause to worry. What is important is how long back was the fundus examination done?

Normally there is some amount of scatter of light; but this appears to be enough to bother you.
You have to assess if there is any scattering of rainbow colours. If it is present, then you have to be examined again.

Other problems like fullness can be due to eye strain probably due to overwork.
You should continue with vitamins. In case the problem remains then poloroid glasses can also help.

Do not worry much. Get the fundus examination done regularly and please do get back to me in case of any difficulty.

Hope I have answered your query. If there are any doubts, I will be available to clarify them. Please accept my answer if there are no other queries.