Scrotum skin is brown in colour. Should I be concerned?

Sep 2013

Hello, and good afternoon. My scrotum skin is brown in color. My penis is the same color up to the area where I have been circumsized where the color is a normal skin color all the way up the head of the penis. What is causing this and is it something to be concerned with?
Posted Thu, 12 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Color of penis. Detailed Answer: Hello, Perosaf. Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum. As you mentioned that color of scrotum is brown, this is a normal color. The color of penis is same up to glance penis ( head) and further skin color .This is also natural and not a cause of concern , so don't bother. Hope this information will be helpful for you. Good luck.Dr. HET