Scrotum has been itchy. Never had rash, used talcum noticed blistery pimple at back of penis. Suggest?

My scrotum has been extremely itchy for a few years now. Never a rash or any other symptoms except for itchiness usually at night when I change. I started putting powder on myself thinking it was from excessive sweating from work. I have used the aerosol powder from gold bond and I have noticed blistery pimples on the back side of my penis and where my penis lies on my scrotum. Any help would be appreciated. Work away from home and can't go to the doc for about a month.
Posted Mon, 8 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 18 minutes later
Itchy scrotum is seen mainly in fungal infection.
But there must be a rash.

Another possibility though rare is scabies.
I would advice you apply permethrin cream.
This is usually available over the counter and can give you a good result.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
Thank you
Follow-up: Scrotum has been itchy. Never had rash, used talcum noticed blistery pimple at back of penis. Suggest? 20 minutes later
Seeing as you say it is possible to be scabies. Wouldn't I have seen some sort of rash or something of that sort years ago?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 8 minutes later
Thanks for follow up.
If your immunity is good, it may remain localised.

I have seen few cases, hence giving you this advice.
Give it a try, it may help you.

Thank you