Scan showed cyst attached to testicle. Feeling like cyst increasing its size. Does it need any treatment?

A palpable firm cyst attached over the left testicle detected after scan, of size 2mm 1yr back.When it was detected the doctor say it does not need any treament.
I feel there is slight increase in the size now(may be just 1 or 2 mm more). Does it need any treatment.
Posted Mon, 27 Aug 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Dilip Raja 58 minutes later

You seem to be having an Epididymal cyst and it does not require any treatment.

I do not know how old you are and if you have any infertility issues or not. Ideally, I will recommend that you visit your local urologist and XXXXXXX for a detailed evaluation.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have further queries.

Best regards

Dr Dilip Raja