Scan report showed blocked Fallopian tubes. Suggested blockage due to infection. Planning for baby. Treatment without removing tubes?

hello sir,
I had a miscarriage with twins in May 2012. I was carrying monochorionic monoamniotic twins. I was in my 6th month when suddenly one day i saw yellowish vaginal discharge. I went and showed my gynaec he said its normal. This continued for 10 days and in between i went to my dr several times but he said it was all normal and nothing to worry. On may 15th i saw red colored spotting along with the yellowish discharge and we rushed to the hospital. I was admitted and the next day....after 20 hours of extreme labour pain and severe babies came out. Drs said i had an infection which caused the miscarriage. Then ...after almost 18 days i took a scan because i had severe abdominal pain. The scan report said the placenta was not fully cleared from my uterus during the miscariage and the doctors hadnt taken proper care. i had to undergo a D&E and got my uterus cleaned. Me and my husband have been planning for a baby from the past 6 months but wasn't happening. I took a scan a week back and it said my left Fallopian tube is blocked with clear fluid and i have hydrosalpinx. This scan was taken 4 days after my periods so dr said it can be either the period fluid or its because of infection. The dr suggested if it is because of an infection then i might have to remove my left tube. I am totally broken and don't know what to do!! please help me! I want a normal healthy baby soon! Is there a treatment in homeopathy for this without removing the tubes??
Posted Wed, 26 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shilpi Gupta 20 hours later
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX and thanks for the query.

Hope you are in good spirit.

I feel bad for you and the setback you got due to the leniency of the professionals.

In homeopathy, the treatment for miscarriage and to conceive is great.

I would like to know why are you taking ecospirin and what medications you were taking while pregnancy?

I would like you to know that you may get pregnant with the help of homeopathy but it will take some time as your case has been deteriorated and you need to take healthy diet and yoga.

If you start doing yoga and do it in continuity it will help you a lot and you don’t even need to remove the tube or surgery will even not be required.

I assure you that you will get better treatment in homeopathy.

If you would like to start homeopathy please let me know.

Hoping good health for you.

Many Thanks,

Dr Shilpi Gupta