Scalp, eyebrows and forearms itching, lightheadedness, eye twitching, feeling of nits and things running through hair.

Orthopaedic Surgeon
feeling itchy all over especially scalp eyebrows and forearms plus feeling lightheaded and not myself eye twitching also AND A STRANGE SENSE OF BEING UNDER THE WEATHER WITHOUT BEING ILL SCALP FEELS HAS IF I HAVE NITS AND FOREARMS FEEL AS IF THINGS RUNNING THRU HAIRS
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later

Itching in the scalp and eye brows might be related to lice infestation.

The other causes can be related to allergy to recently changed shampoo or fungal infection or thyroid hormone level disturbances.

You have mentioned that you are a known case of Neuralgia, this could also be part of that problem.

All these causes need to be evaluated after an examination by a dermatologist.

Meanwhile you can use some over the counter available anti lice treatment and a clotrimazole lotion to see if they provide some relief.

The altered sensations on your forearms might be due to the neuralgia you are already suffering from. Your physician can help you with its treatment after a complete evaluation.

I hope this answers your query effectively.

In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.