Safest way to remove hairs from genital parts?

hello sir, my problem is i remove all growth of hairs around penis in safest way.
Posted Fri, 18 Jan 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Thanks for the query
The most common hair removal method for a man's pubic area is shaving. That is certainly not the only alternative. It is, however, probably the least painful and least expensive. The main negative for men's pubic hair removal by shaving is that you will need to do it quite frequently.

If you truly want a clean shaven penis and testicle sac then you must learn how to shave gently and carefully. Specialists do it fairly eaily but to do it at home requires patience and a lot of practice.

Use a non-menthol shaving cream or a oily suntan lotion for a good lubricant and moisturizer while shaving with a always new and fresh razor. Start and end using only cold water, as warm water only opens the pores, loosens the skin and aids in causings nicks and cuts. 

However, the absolute best way to get a great pubic shave is to have your girlfriend/wife do it for you.

Other way can be the use of men's depilatory cream  ( hair removing cream )
These creams, which dissolve hair so that it can be wiped away, are a good option. They cost a bit more than trimmers or razors, but lessen the amount of time involved in upkeep.
Make sure that this cream doesn't cause allergy to you by applying on the inside of elbow 48 hours before using.
Benefits of cream....
It's pain-free (ideally), easy to use and affordable.
It lasts longer than shaving .
Hair grows back softer and less coarse than it does with shaving.

Choice is yours.

I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Follow-up: Safest way to remove hairs from genital parts? 9 hours later
Hello sir, There are more growth of heir around my penis and i want to remove them by cream, so, could you please suggest me a name of heir removal creams without any side effects and a procedure to remove unwanted heir around penis. Thank you
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 10 hours later
You may use either VEET hair removal cream or HIPHOP hair removal cream.
Way of doing it.
1...Trim the hair around your genitals to a short, manageable length. The cream needs to touch the skin, and longer hair prevents this from happening.

2...Test the hair removal cream on a small area of your skin in the genital region. Leave it on for the specified duration time and wipe it clean. If your skin does not react in any way, such as showing bumps or a rash, it should be safe to use the cream on your genital area.

3...Apply hair removal cream to the entire area where you want hair removed. Make sure the product is designed for sensitive skin or the genital region. Do not use the product if it says to avoid genital contact.Don't let the cream touch mucous membrane of penis.

4..Read the instructions to see how long you should leave the cream on before rinsing it off. Typically, the time is around ten minutes (to keep the cream on), but it can vary slightly from brand to brand.

5...Dampen a washcloth and gently wipe the cream away when the time has surpassed. The hair should come off with the washcloth.

6...Rinse the remaining cream and chemicals off in the shower once you have finished wiping the area with a washcloth.