Safe to take overdose of Atacand?
User rating for this question
I take Atacand 32 mg and cannot remember if I took it today.. What do I do?
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: hi Detailed Answer: Hello. Welcome to hcm. Atacand used for hypertension. Missing dose is less harmful then its overdose. If you do not remember about its use today, then it is better to take it tomorrow onward on usual time. Today you can monitor your BP every 4 hour interval. Wish you good health.
People also viewed
- Iron supplement causing black vomit
- Urine therapy heart health
- Protein with heart health
- Steps to take for choline overdose
- Safe to take overdose of co-codamol for toothache
- Inside of lower lip dry and scratchy
- Interview questions about a persons health
- Is it bad taking overdose of microgynon
- Safe to take overdose of atacand
- Health what does spiked knees mean
- Inside bottom lip irritation
- Internal smelly scalp
- Overdose on vyvanse take benydill
- Heart health and mold
- Inner thigh bruising during pregnancy