Safe to take overdose of Atacand?
User rating for this question
I take Atacand 32 mg and cannot remember if I took it today.. What do I do?
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: hi Detailed Answer: Hello. Welcome to hcm. Atacand used for hypertension. Missing dose is less harmful then its overdose. If you do not remember about its use today, then it is better to take it tomorrow onward on usual time. Today you can monitor your BP every 4 hour interval. Wish you good health.
People also viewed
- Is there any side effect by using novelon tablet
- Steps to take for choline overdose
- Safe to take overdose of co-codamol for toothache
- Will taking a simvastatin detrate your bones
- Is it safe to take menogon injection during pregnancy
- Is it bad taking overdose of microgynon
- What should be done for premature ejaculation
- Safe to take overdose of atacand
- Does clomid cause high bloodpressure
- How long does troponin stay in blood
- When should i go to the er for bloodpressure
- Quick sperm releasing what is the reason behind this
- Overdose on vyvanse take benydill
- Long term use of calcium channel blockers
- Help required to increase hb loose weight