Safe period for unprotected sex

I want to know the Safe period to have unprotected sex
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in Women Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later

There is no absolutely safe period to have an unprotected sex.A relatively safe period is considered as day 1 to day 9 and day19 till the beginning of next cycle if you have a regular 28 day cycle and the first day of your periods is counted as day 1.
Using safe period as a method of contraception is a relatively unsafe method with a high rate of failure.
I would rather suggest you to go for oral contraceptive pills for contraception.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.