Sacn report shows mild possible osteoporotic acute compression of D12 body with edema. What is the cure?

mild possible osteoporotic acute compression of D12 body with edema in the upper half my scanning report i am suffering with lot of pain ..when i get from bed ... please give the medicine and how to cure .. my email id YYYY@YYYY
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Alekhya 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Following medicines might help you. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the qestion, I have gone through your query and also through your reports. In my opinion, as you have compression of D12, degenerative disc disease, bulging of disc L3-4, L4-5, spondylotic changes in cervical spine you might need surgical intervention if the disc prolapse is present (bulging of disc). Hence you should consult a spine surgeon for a proper evaluation and the right course of treatment. I generally would prescribe the following medicines to my patients. Denfos 10mg daily once a day for a week for bone strength. (You will need a prescription to get the medicines, so please do consult your doctor for the same) Combiflam 1 tablet for pain not more than 3 tablets a day. There are other medications for pain but prescription is needed. So consult your doctor if there is no effect or more pain due to disc bulging. Hope this helped you. Regards.