SGPT - 76, SGOT - 56, serun HDL - 42 and serum globulin - 2.5. Should I be concerned?

Hi Doc, I am a 49 yrs healthy female. I am a non drinker and vegetarian. My SGPT is 76 and SGOT is 56. My Serun HDL is 42 and Serum Globulin is 2.5. My Plasma Glucose (Fasting) is 113 and PP is 103. Are these levels a matter of concern?. Pl advice. Thanks
My full abdomen Ultrasound is normal
Rest of my Basic Lipid Profile and Thyroid Profile are within normal range
Posted Mon, 17 Dec 2012 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 27 minutes later
Your liver enzymes are borderline high and you fasting sugar is just above normal.
The rest of the reports are ok.You need to maintain a carb free diet to that you do not develop diabetes. Liver enzymes can be raised in many conditions. You will need to be examined and some more tests done to rule out hepatitis.If you have swelling of the lower limbs then i do a urea/creatinine. And albumin. I assume that you have no history of heart disease. But if you do,and echocardiogram would be in order.
Take this step by step and make sure urea/creatinine is normal first.And rule out hepatitis.