SGOT, SGPT is high with high protein level and low creatinine. How to treat this?

Rheumatologist
Question
MY AST/SGOT , SGPT GGT IS HIGH & TOTAL PROTEIN HIGH & CREATININE IS LOW NOE WHAT I DO SEND ME YOUR ANSWER
Posted Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Liver and Gall Bladder

Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query . Well looking into your reports I will like to tell you that I would like to ask you about your alcohol intake . All your test reports are somehow suggestive of alcoholic liver disease . If that is not the case then other options need to be thought of . Take care. Dr. Shruti