Rubbed penis on vagina and clit. Gaining weight. Pregnant?

Question
Hi, me and this guy make out last week, like just fooling around and he rubbed his penis to my clit and vagina for just like 10 seconds,im having my period that time, not too strong but still having my period. am i pregnant? :(
Ive been stressing about this too much latetly, im gaining weight but i think because i ate too much because of stress?
Posted Sat, 28 Sep 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No, you are not pregnant

Detailed Answer:

No, I do no think you are pregnant. You were having your period at that time though not strong. You still have your period ungoing.

Be rest assured that you are not pregnant. Come out of the stress, and exercise a bit to loose the extra weight that you gained.

Wish you good health.