Risks of STD, Hepatitis or HIV after sucking breast?

I know this is a very common case, and I know that I don't really need to be worried.. BUt for the peace of mind I'm asking this question.

First let me describe you the situation:
3 days ago. In Hungary - Budapest.. I had some drinks but I was not drunk. I decided to get a street lady to my hotel room.

I am very careful of STD's and have read alot about them, so I first of all asked her to show me a condom. I got a sealed condom which I opened myself. She put it on my penis.

We got no vaginal sex and also no anal sex. No kisses, she gave me a massage, oral sex and hand job. Sure all with Condom.

After that, I had licked her breast. May be even sucked the breast (dont remember that good).

Now my question is, am I in risk for any STD and the most important is, am I in risk for Hepatitis or HIV?

I saw no blood, also saw no mother milk, but I am not very sure she had no milk on her nippels when I licked her.. I did not taste anything, but because I had some drinks, I am still thinking that may be this has happened.. And get very worried.

The reason I am very concerned, is that I had ulcers in my mouth which I get from time to time. Mother milk and ulcers?

Do I have to be worried and wait with stress on a HIV test?

Once again, I dont think so myself but just needed things to be confirmed.

Thank you.

Posted Sun, 16 Dec 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 3 hours later

thanks for writing in.
Ive gone through details provided by you.
In my opinion there is no risk of HIV or STD or hepatitis in your case.Even with oral ulcers in your case there is no chance of HIV transfer as no fluid was exchanged.

Also Saliva has few proteins which neutralize HIV virus so there is no chance of HIV
by secretions of the breast.
As the exposure was fully protected there is no risk of HIV or hepatitis B.

Hope this eases out your stressed mind.

I will be available for Any further clarification that you may need.

Dermatologist,HIV and STD specialist
Follow-up: Risks of STD, Hepatitis or HIV after sucking breast? 14 minutes later

Thank you very much. Yes your answer helps me getting out of my stress..

My concern was what if there was breast milk came on my mouth / tongue ulcer?

At the end, I did not taste anything.. No blood or milk.. Even dont saw but I just can't confirm 100%

So even then I can rest my mind?
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 52 minutes later
Hi again,
Even if there was any milk there is nothing to be worried about.The quantity of fluid also matters.
Even the babies fed by HIV positive mothers for more than 6months continously develope HIV in only 15-20 %.Transmission of HIV by milk is very low as both mothers milk and saliva of the mouth contain antiviral substances like IgM antibodies and salivary glycoprotein which neutralize the viral particle if any.
As such there is no need to worry or to undergo HIV test.
Hope this helps.
Dr Sudarshan