Ask a Urologist   »  

Right testicle hangs bit lower than the left testicle. Will it have an impact on sex life?

My right testicle hangs bit lower than the left testicle. It hangs lower may be by 0.7 inch at XXXXXXX (varies, just after the shower when they are tight they vary by just 0.1 - 0.2 inch). There is no swelling/pain. It has been like this from last 10 years or so. Is it normal. Does this effect my sex/healthy life in any way. I've attached photos with this query. In placid state my penis size varies. In erect state its length is around 5 inch (may be 5.1/5.3 inch, does not know how to measure) and girth is around 4 inch. Is my penis size is normal. I masturbate occasionally. I am not married and I never participated in sex. My height is 5' 2". I took height grow capsules when i was 16 with out doctors prescription(by looking at paper add). May be i might have used for a month(might have took around 20 capsules). Then a doctor suggested me not to use them as they have side effects (affect sex life). Please help me.
Thank you!
Posted Fri, 6 Sep 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
You are normal.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to he forum.
I had a look at the all the photos you have posted.
The appearance is normal. There is always some difference in the level of the testes due to contraction of the dartos muscle which is below the skin of the scrotum.
I do not expect any difficulty in you having a good sex / good health in any way.
The body organs are proportionate to your body outer size ( height and weight)
The penis also appears normal.
There is no size measurement for the penis length and width unlike blood tests.
I do not know what capsules you took but since that was log ago, there should be no worry.
In essence, you are normal according to me.
best regards