Right side of body is swollen and hurting in face. Suggest suitable treatment

The right side of my body is swollen and the mussels are tense and tight. Its even hurting in my face. Im 37 yearold female and im overweight. This has been going on for several weeks.
Posted Thu, 21 Nov 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Varanasi Pundarikaksha 26 hours later
Brief Answer: need more information Detailed Answer: Thanks for your interest in XXXXXXX Please let me know whether you are Diabetic or not, Hypertensive or not. Get Lipid profile done to know your status. I would also like to know whether there is weakness or any paralysis on that side,etc. I would like to hear from you before commenting any thing about the condition.