Right inguinal hernia and left varicocele surgery done. Sperm analysis done. What does the reports suggest?

Dear Sir ,
I have undergone following Laproscopic surgeries on 24-Feb-2012
1.Right Inguinal Hernia
2.Left Varicocele

Now Quality of the sperm is a worrying issue for me.
I have attached my Seman Analysis reports ,done before and after surgery .

Yesterday ,I have undergone Seman Analysis again .The result is same as last seman analysis report .

We are trying for Kids .I would like to know proper advise from you .
Posted Wed, 25 Jul 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later

Thanks for writing.
I understand that during your Evaluation Varicocele was found and it was operated.
Other than this, there is nothing much to offer except supportive treatment to improve count and motility.
There is no guaranteed medicine for this and what has been given looks ok. U may have to wait for a few more months for improvement in semen parameters.
Kindly followup with your doctor.
Hope I answered your query, kindly get back for doubts if any..

DR G Srinivasan

Follow-up: Right inguinal hernia and left varicocele surgery done. Sperm analysis done. What does the reports suggest? 11 minutes later
Sir ,
What do you think about my current seman report .
Does it enough for fertility ?

Do you think waiting for some more time may increase my seman quality ?

I am going by bike ,5 km to my office and 5 km returns .Do I need to stop riding my bike .

Please advise the care I need to take and food and any tablets suggestions .
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 12 hours later
Thanks for ur reply.
This quality of semen is acceptable for natural pregnancy.
Since u have got operated, i think it is worthwhile waiting for one year to see if natural methods work. If not, u can discuss with your gynecologist regarding artificial methods.
Bike riding for this distance is ok.
Diet needs to be healthy like XXXXXXX leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, dried fruits and nuts. Pls continue on the smae medicines as u had mentioned. All the best,