Right eye is swollen and reddish due to infection. What is the suggested medication?

I m having an eye infection. My right eye is swollen and reddish . Please suggest which eye drop should i use
Posted Thu, 28 Nov 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer: NEOSPORIN-H OINT eye ointment Detailed Answer: Hi, I am sorry about your eye condition. You can use Neosporin-H eye ointment every 4 hours in the affected eye for a minimum of 2 to 3 days. The infection should clear up by then. Maintain eye hygiene. Use clean and dry cotton cloth separately to wipe both the eyes to clear the secretions. Get well soon. Regards,