Right arm is hurting and going numb? What could be causing this?

Question
Hello, my right arm is hurting and going numb? Do you know why?
What causes this to happen?
Posted Mon, 13 Aug 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 15 minutes later
Hello

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

Just wanted to know is there any history of trauma or do you have diabetes . your symptoms suggest there could be some trauma which you might be unaware.

I advice you to take some analgesics to relive pain , and hot compression to your upper limb.

If the symptoms are not relived then consult orthopedician for proper diagnosis and treatment .

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.

Hope i have cleared your queries. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer

it is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps.